木曜日, 10月 14, 2004

Keeping up with My Cards

So I am at work and the Cardinals are playing game one of the league championship, when I went to class it was the bottom of the first and the cards were losing 2 to nothing..when I got back it was the bottom of the third and the cards had tied it up. now when i just checked the astros have had two more runs making the score now 4 to 2 astros in the bottom of the 4th with 1 out.; Aggh it is killing me that i can't be watching this game!! You know what is even worse is that the last series the only game I got to see in completion was the Lima game- oh was I screaming at the tv, I think Karmen thinks I was crazy...And in the Red Sox game the Yankees are winning...bleh. Just thought I would express how disturbing it is to me on how I cannot watch any of the games... I am going to go watch and update my box score (I can't watch it live because of a firewall) Edmonds is up to bat with 2-1 and 1 out...later..oh edmonds got a base hit= this gameday live thing isn't too bad. now for real bye- gotta work and watch some baseball!