木曜日, 10月 21, 2004

Watching For a Game Seven

it is weird for me to watch these baseball games first thing in the morning here in japan. Today is game six in the NLCS after the Cards allowed the astros to gain a lead over them in Houston! So I came to work today expecting the game to be over and to know that there would be a game seven...but to my dismay the game was in it's tenth inning...the Astros had tied it up in the ninth. KyotoSensei, our viceprincipal, sits right next to me, and due to me teaching baseball this week, everyone is asking me about the games. Yesterday he told me that in Japan they call this type of game a Sayonara game.....it better not be...I just checked the Gameday Live again and now Taguchi is up to bat....maybe this is a sign...went to check and now i am back in the top of the 11th....i just watched that...so i guess i will find out what is going on in a little bit....well I missed the inning..now i am in the top of the twelth all of a sudden..taguchi struck out swinging, anderson had a pop up fly out to left field for the out, and walker struck out swinging... I need to go make copies....come on game 7!!