火曜日, 5月 31, 2005


We call this Engrish, everywhere you look there are misspelled words or language that is just plain old funny...this is actually a good one, because in Japanese there is no "L" sound, so the japanese often misuse an R in it's place, hence "escarator" The lack of the L has made my most recent ichi-nensei (first year) lesson unbelievably fun and cute, I had them sing the Beatles tune "Hello/Goodbye" jump up on hello squat down on Goodbye and hop on hello, hello... all while singing, and to see them all jumping around and singing "you say goodbye, and I say Hero...Hero, Hero!" was absolutely cute and hysterical... got to love them...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Doe said...

I love your blog! There are few I come across that I enjoy this much. And the fact that you have a friend named Tif is great too!

2:51 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home