月曜日, 8月 01, 2005

the aftermath

So I am sitting here at work- 12:16 p.m.

I am barefoot under my desk.

I am barefoot because my indoor shoes don't fit right now. no shoes fit. my feet are covered in blisters and would be blisters...they are swollen too big for my indoor shoes.they are swollen and blisters and so sensitive i screamed as my pants touched them when i got dressed earlier..too much running around, and dancing my ass off for three days straight i guess....but as always it was so worth it.

I just returned from Fuji Rock Festival. It is Monday morning, well actually afternoon, I have yet to spoken to anyone at work today. Due to the inconvient train schedule between Nouetsu and Arai, I rolled into work about 45 minutes ago. So that would be around 11:30, my work hours start at 8:10...so yes, I was late, but am trying to get by without having to take nenkyu. So far so good, just got an Oh! Carrie, hello bow thing. I saw KyotoSensei look at his watch a few minutes after I got in,but I honestly don't think he truly cares. I really have no reason to be here. I am trying to keep on the DL, see if anyone has the balls to call me out on my late arrival. I doubt they will. So far so good= only three hours to go.

My eyes are fading. Upon writing this I realized I still have my contacts in. I don't have my glasses, a contact case, or rewetting drops. All those essentials are still in the pack which is thrown on my apartments floor right now. I want to walk down the hall to the English room for a short nap, but that requires shoes, oh the choices and trials one goes through...and every bit of my pain right now was worth it. I had a blast! It's not like this is the first time I pull a day like today working on just a few hours sleep from a couple days before.