金曜日, 8月 26, 2005

Sayonara Sara

I am crying. Sara just left. I want to spend more time with her. It feels like she just got here and we have been going and going. I fell asleep the last hour she was here watching a tape she had made me of Law and Order. We wer both exhausted and I so wanted one last chat, but she let me fall asleep. It sucked being woken by the cab driver and having to say goodbye. I fell like I didn't take advantage of the time she was here enough, and there is still so much I want to show her and tell her about my life here. She had a mild case of culture shock, so it took a while for her to get comfortable with everything. I think for her the culture shock goes two ways, one being exposed to something so totally different, and two seeing me in that environment living day to day and being honest (for example there are lots of times I just say "yes" even though I have no idea what was said- she laughs everytime...) I miss her, i loved showing her what life here is like, and I hope December comes quickly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 匿名 said...

Carrie...I hope that you know I had a wonderful time visiting you. It was such an experience. I am glad I got to see everything I did and meet all of your friends. It is nice to know that you have people there who care about you and enjoy the same passions for life that you do. December will come quickly and go quickly, but we'll have many more incredible adventures together. Thanks again for everything! Love you, Sara

12:36 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home