水曜日, 8月 10, 2005


Jan and I went to Nagano today, after reassuring her it would never be a big deal the day before while we were on a mountain road, I popped a tire while we were away from home. Frustrated (mainly due to the rusted lug nuts and the fact we were on the side of a road on not a shoulder) we changed the tire- me working the jack, Jan working the wheel, I noticed we had a small crowd of spectators of old ladies standing in various places for the whole duration of the tire change...afterwards we went to the gas station and got it plugged, worried since the puncture was on the side that the plug wouldn't work, we drove home anyways, it worked, but that reminds me I got something to deal with...got to find a used tire- I am not replacing all four right now....

1 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

WHO'S JAN? WHO'S JAN? WHO'S JAN?

2:00 午後  

コメントを投稿

<< Home