木曜日, 10月 20, 2005

The End of the Season for My Redbirds


Everyday I have been checking on my team, wondering if they have won their game, last year I had enough free time to stream the games and watch them, but this year my schedule is too busy. But now the season has come to an end, the Cardinals lost in game 6 to the Astros, making it The White Sox and the Astros in the World Series. Not only that, but this was also the last season for Busch Stadium (the one we know now) There is a new stadium in Saint Louis, was how much changes in a year, I guess I will get to see it when I come home in December...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Doe said...

Will you stay when you get back to the states, or will you just visit?

It looks like you have tons of fun! I love your pictures.

3:33 午後  
Blogger kyari-chan said...

It will just be a two week visit. see the grandparents, parents, friends, family...two weeks split between louisville and saint louis that will be rough..

8:19 午前  

コメントを投稿

<< Home