金曜日, 11月 04, 2005

If I could have one wish...BEAM ME UP!!

well truly that is hard to answer... but if i could have a superpower or if the world needs to figure something out (other than in the means of healthcare) I think teleportation needs to be at the top of that list!!

I just got back from a rocking day with the girls... early morning nursery school halloween party, after that Liz's High-school (Yuko) Bunkasai (culture festival), and then some yaki-niku in Takada with the girls, hitting up the matsuri in Arai where i saw a ton of students and got to say hi (and told to go away as one student tried to win a lighter with a girl on it at a booth), going to the temple (of which the matsuri was celebrating) and chatting with the men there over coffee and having them teach us many things, then hitting up the sushi-ya to say hi to a new friend and cap off the night... more details to come on the events, but it all ended so fast as Liz and Tiff had to catch the last train home, so on the walk home I was thinking man, if I could have one superpower it would be teleportation...I could be anywhere I want to be anytime...head home for a happy hour for a beer, zoom by my grandparents for a chat...start the day without any hassle...end the day with less hassle... I am off to bed now, exhausted but I wanted to keep this idea for food for thought...any crazy physicists out there...work on this for me!!! I wouldn't even know where to begin, maybe some info on the Philadelphia Experiment/ Project Rainbow??