水曜日, 2月 01, 2006

Tanoshimi!!  楽しみ!

So I got a big date tommorrow...it is with my ni-nensei student, Ishida-kun.. he is in the bad class I teach...he is a doll... he was sleeping and I woke him by playfully laying my head on his desk too, and he woke up, and asked if I was free tommorrow and if we can play... by the way that is how they say hang out- strange huh... "can we play tommorrow?" I told him, yes I am free and asked him where he wants to go... he told me he would think about it and come to me at break...I will have to let the little one down easily, we always laugh together and have a good time I am sure he knows I was joking... (but I am also pretty sure he has it for me)... you know in this country it is strange how much ballsier the younger kids are... if only they were a few years older...